Hi! Welcome to onecrazykid.
I’m Brandee, a 30-something wife and mum to a 3 year old who keeps me running from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep. Being a mum is more of a challenge and more of a joy than I ever imagined, but also much more exhausting. I’m a full time crime fighter by day, super mum by night. Yeah, let’s go with that. In amongst all of this, I am trying to be me. Unapologetically, completely me. So there you go.
Some random facts about me:
– I’ve been doing pole fitness classes since the beginning of 2011. I get a lot of bruises and abrasions from it. And I love every second of it.
– I love music of all kinds. I think this love is being passed down to my son, which is amazing. He adores everything from classical to punk and pretty much everything in between, and at not quite 3 has a huge list of songs that he can sing.
– I did my degree in archaeology, and specialized in forensic anthropology, a la “Bones”. There are guys at my work who say they think of me every time they watch that show.
– I have 3 cats, who, despite their fur, crumbs and hairballs, I love to bits.
– I’m a bit of a blabbermouth when I find something that I love. When I try something or go somewhere and love it, I probably drive everyone nuts by telling them ALL about it.
– Reading is a huge passion for me, and is something that I feel is really important in life. In my dream house, I will have a library all decked out in books, with one of those ladders that rolls along the wall.
– I love good food, and am learning to cook more adventurous stuff, but I’m admittedly more of a baker. I just wish I had more time to do it.
The Copyright rules
If you see something that I’ve done and you want to repost it on your blog, please do! Just remember to give credit and link back. That also means that you can borrow the accompanying photos to repost, but please don’t hotlink to my images or edit out my watermarks. There are two exceptions, however: Please do not re-post, copy, steal, edit, or otherwise use photos of my children or family, or photos in posts tagged “Pictures”. Pinterest pins of these photos are fine, but that is all.
Product Review Requests
I am open to reviewing products, especially those in the house & home, food & drink, kids, fitness & self-care categories. This blog is not intended to be primarily a review blog, but from time to time, I may talk about things that I like or want to share with others. If you have something that you would like me to look at and talk about, I’d be happy to look. And if I like what I see, I guarantee I’ll talk about it, and probably more than just a single review post.
If there is something else that you would like to know, just ask. You can reach me at email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by!